Most of the references are available only in the Czech language, and you can find the links on the Czech version of this page.
- Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic
- Helpline in the Vietnamese and Mongolian languages
- auccj.cz – Association of Teachers of Czech as a Foreign Language
- csbh.cz – Czech School without Borders
- cizinci.cz – Website of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and Ministry of the Interior on Integration of Foreigners in the Czech Republic
- jsns.cz – One World in Schools (audio-visual educational portal)
- sociocultur.ujep.cz – Project of Sociocultural Competence for the Staff of Schools and School Facilities
- Seznam tlumočníků
- http://www.kstcr.cz/cz/legislativa-zakony – Act and Decree on Interpreters and Experts
- opu.cz/ – Organisation for Aid to Refugees
- czechlanguageassociation.tumblr.com/ – International Association of Teachers of Czech
- czechlanguageassociation.tumblr.com/#25448992896 – Czech Language News – magazine (erudite review of teaching materials)
- www.mvcr.cz/clanek/terminologicky-slovnik.aspx – A Glossary of the Most Common Terms related to Asylum and Migration
- interkulturniprace.cz/pro-interkulturni-pracovniky/slovnik-pro-interkulturni-praci/ – A Glossary for Intercultural Cooperation – available for download and as a web application
- Intercultural workers’ services at schools – The Association for Integration and Migration offers, as part of the Crossing Borders Project, assistance services to intercultural workers at schools. The services are intended for teaching staff and migrant families to help to overcome language and sociocultural barriers in educational facilities in the territory of the Capital City of Prague.